God of War
- A New Beginning: His vengeance against the gods of Olympus far behind him, Kratos now lives as a man in the lands of Norse Gods and monsters. It is in this harsh, unforgiving world that he must fight to survive and teach his son to do the same
- Second Chances: As mentor and protector to a son determined to earn his respect, Kratos is faced with an unexpected opportunity to master the rage that has long defined him. Questioning the dark lineage he’s passed on to his son, he hopes to make amends for the shortcomings of his past; Number of Players: 1 player; ESRB Content: Blood and gore|Intense violence|Strong language; Genre: Action / Adventure
- Midgard and Beyond: Set within the untamed forests, mountains, and realms of Norse lore, God of War features a distinctly new setting with its own pantheon of creatures, monsters, and gods
- Vicious, Physical Combat, with an intimate, over the shoulder free camera that brings the action closer than ever, combat in God of War is up close, frenetic, and unflinching. Kratos’ axe: powerful, magic and multi faceted is a brutal weapon as well as a versatile tool for exploration
The Last of Us
- 20 years after a pandemic has radically changed known civilization, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; Whatever they can get their hands on
- Explore a brutal post pandemic world, fully realized with the power of PlayStation 4 system
- Delve into Ellie’s past in left ehind, the single player prequel chapter
- Eight new multiplayer maps in the abandoned and reclaimed territories packs
Horizon Zero Dawn
- A Lush Post-Apocalyptic World – How have machines dominated this world, and what is their purpose? What happened to the civilization here before? Scour every corner of a realm filled with ancient relics and mysterious buildings in order to uncover your past and unearth the many secrets of a forgotten land.
- Nature and Machines Collide – Horizon Zero Dawn juxtaposes two contrasting elements, taking a vibrant world rich with beautiful nature and filling it with awe-inspiring highly advanced technology. This marriage creates a dynamic combination for both exploration and gameplay.
- Defy Overwhelming Odds – The foundation of combat in Horizon Zero Dawn is built upon the speed and cunning of Aloy versus the raw strength and size of the machines. In order to overcome a much larger and technologically superior enemy, Aloy must use every ounce of her knowledge, intelligence, and agility to survive each encounter.
- Cutting Edge Open World Tech – Stunningly detailed forests, imposing mountains, and atmospheric ruins of a bygone civilization meld together in a landscape that is alive with changing weather systems and a full day/night cycle.
- Genre:Strategy & Role-Playing